Tuition and Fees
School Fees for New Students (2022/23)
Foundation to Prep 1 = $1200 per term
Prep 2 to Grade 4 = $1300 per term
Grade 5 to Grade 8 = $1400 per term
Grade 9 to 10 = $1600 per term
Grade 11 to 12 = $2000 per term
Registration = $120 per year
Capital Levy = $865 (one time payment paid when joining FIS)
Foundation to Prep 1 = $150 per year
Prep 2 to Grade 4 = $300 per year
Grade 5 to Grade 8 = $350 per year
Grade 9 to 10 = $400 per year
Grade 11 to 12 = $600 per year
Entrance exam/Assessment Fee = $100
The school has three terms and payments are settled according to the following schedule in advance:
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE – this information is also clearly displayed in the cashier’s office and the official receipt attachment pads are printed with this information.
Payment request slip
- Updated payment request slip should be requested from FIS Finance
- Payment request notice will be sent out to parents as per payment schedule.
- Foreign nationals have the option to settle the school fees in foreign currency referring to the School’s foreign account number.
- Payments settled by International Organizations (AU, EU, UN etc..), official “payment request letter” can be provided by the school quoting equivalent amount in foreign currency with reference to the School’s foreign account number. Please always confirm with Finance on current currency conversion rate.
Registration and first term fee
- Payment period: from April 1st to May 30;
- Parents of existing students must pay re-registration fee on time but also have the option to submit payment extension letter as per the format below. However, approval of payment extension is subject to settlement of registration/re-registration fee within the payment period.
- Parents with two or more children in the school can settle advance payment amounting to half of the total due per child and apply for payment extension for the rest of the payment till July 31st (Proper application has to be submitted)
- New applicants should settle the fee mentioned above within 5 working days from date of registration confirmation. If the child is admitted after August 5, payment should be settled immediately upon confirmed registration.
Second term fee is settled starting from mid-November
- Second term payment request is raised on November 1st with 10 days payment deadline;
- Second notice is sent reminding parents who have not settled the term fee on the November 16 with 5 working days deadline.
- Branch Admins will contact parents who have not settled the term fee requesting specific date of their settlement during the 5 consecutive days following the second notice deadline.
Third term fee is settled starting from mid-February
- Third term payment request is raised on February 20 with 10 days payment deadline;
- Second notice is sent reminding parents who have not settled the term fee on the March 1st with 5 working days as deadline.
- Branch Admin contacts parents who have not settled the term fee requesting specific date of their settlement during the 3 consecutive days following the deadline.
- Payment extension application letter
The school expects all payments to be settled as per the schedule. However, if the required amount could not be settled within the scheduled framework, parent/ guardian can submit a payment extension letter with the following condition:
Late Payment Policy
- The school expects all parents to follow the payment schedule. However, if payment is not settled accordingly, the following late payment policy will be applied.
- Registration, Re-registration, Material fee and First term fee must be paid in advance on or before the end of May (of previous school year). If the required payment is not settled by the given deadline, the school has full right not to enroll the student for the coming academic year.
- In regards to the Second and Third term payments:
- An additional of 10% penalty will be applied on fees not settled as per the payment schedule. If payment is not settled by the 5th day of the beginning of the term, the school will be forced to suspend the student from school until required payment is settled.
School Fee for upcoming school year:
- School fees are published annually and are subject to revision.
- The school offers:
- 5% sibling discount on the term fee for the second child attending Flipper International School
- 10% sibling discount on the term fee for the third and subsequent children attending Flipper International School
There are three terms in a year
Material fee is paid once a year
- The school currently enrolls students up to Grade 12
- Payments can be settled in ETB using the official exchange rate
- The school offers 5% sibling discount on the second child enrolled at Flipper International School and 10% discount on the third and subsequent children enrolled at Flipper International School. Discounts are applicable on term fees only.